Free HTML Blog 4u

sábado, 28 de junho de 2014

'Cause

Cause this is 6th. And I love you so much. Love the way you look at me, the way that you smile, the way you are. It's simple , I belong with you, you belong with me and that's all. Promisse me that this will be only the 6th of thousands, milions... better: 6th of infinity. Promisse me that we'll be happy toghether and with our babys and our dogs (and our cats ^^ (please baby boy *-*)) . Wtv , I just wanna kiss you and hug you , and... hm... sleep with you?! *-* Omg will be so good . Sorry my stupid english , I don't care xD I just care about you, me us. Cause I am nothing if I don't have you (the moment when you sing , and I look at you with my bad face xDDD )
btw , I LOVE YOU (now on portuguese: AMO-TE) and I want you FOREVER ok? Do you understand it? FOREVER <3 

28deJunhode2014

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário